The social media training for restaurant and coffeeshop owners starts with a general discussion about marketing. Then, goes into a deep dive into targeting your ideal customers called segmentation. After which, it discusses how you can create effective content and ads for those target customers.
The social media training course is for business owners who:
- Want to attract customers using Facebook.
- Want more likes on their Facebook page.
- Want a more active Facebook page.
- Have tried using Facebook for marketing before but have failed.
- Want to MAXIMIZE Facebook to get sales, orders and customers.
This is not for people who are not willing to put in the work. Remember, Facebook is a powerful tool if used correctly. For those who are willing to exert effort, strategize and spend for marketing, it will give you the leads you WANT.
What You’ll Learn
- General Marketing Concepts that you will guide you into your online marketing plan.
- Online Marketing Basics to help you understand how to market online.
- How to Identify Your Ideal Customer so you don’t waste money and effort attracting non-buyers.
- How to get more likes, shares and comments to get Facebook to show your page to more people.
- Transforming a Facebook Page Fan into a Prospective Buyer
- How to Create Content – Images, Videos, Articles that attract buyers and get more shares, likes, comments and reacts.
- Writing Effective Captions to make your audience trust you and and want to buy from you.
- Creating an Effective Facebook Page that appears trust-worthy and not spammy.
- Understanding Facebook Crucial Insights from Facebook to better understand your audience.
- How to Run Basic EFFECTIVE Ads you NEED, that won’t make your mind explode.
Today, social media training is no longer an edge. It’s a necessity. This course is the online version of my trainings most requested by developers for their in-house teams, and real estate brokers for their agents.